Moià, Barcelona 1991
She studied civil engineering at the UPC University, studies that she combined with her great love of art.
From a very young age he began to participate in painting competitions with great success, excelling even from the age of 15 in competitions for adults.
Her architectural painting highlights her mastery of perspective and depth, with a delicate use of monochrome and a free brushwork that takes her landscapes between realism and abstraction.
The artist has won numerous national and international painting awards and her works are exhibited in many galleries nationally, both in individual and group exhibitions.
– 1st prize in the 2016 Requena Competition
– 1st prize Malgrat de Mar Competition 2016
– 1st prize Mollerussa Competition 2016
– Awarded in the Ucl s 2017 international competition
– 1st prize Tossa de Mar International Competition 2017
– 1st prize Zuera Competition 2017
– 1st prize Concurso de León 2017
– 1st prize in the 2017 Madrid Air Museum Competition
– 1st prize Caldes de Montbui 2017
– 1st prize Caldes de Malavella 2018
– 1st prize Lloret de Mar 2018
– 1st prize Corella 2019
– 1st prize Fundación Silos 2019
– 1st prize international competition Tossa de Mar 2020
– 1st prize Tablas de Daimiel 2021 competition
– 1st prize Bolaños 2021 competition
– 1st prize Corral de Calatrava competition 2021
– 1st prize in the Riaza 2021 competition
- Exhibition in Tarancon (Cuenca) at the “Art mirror Gallery” gallery (2017)
- “Intellect” exhibition in Sabadell (2017)
- “Cotxeres de Sants” Civic Center Exhibition (Barcelona, 2017)
- Group exhibition in the “Fariza” gallery (Getxo, Vizcaya, 2017)
- Solo exhibition Casino de Caldes de Montbui (2018)
- Solo exhibition in “La casa del Arte” (Córdoba, 2018)
- “School art group” exhibition (Barcelona, Lleida and Tarragona – 2019 and 2020)
- Solo exhibition “El Claustre” Gallery (Gerona, Figueres 2020)
- Group exhibition Port 25 Gallery (L’Escala, 2022)
- Solo exhibition Casa Lluvià (Manresa 2022)